Coldwell Banker Preferred is seeking an Office Coordinator to work in the Blue Bell Office. |
External Job Description
Coldwell Banker Preferred, a leading residential real estate brokerage company, has nine offices and a sales force of more than 500 sales associates and staff serving the communities of the Greater Philadelphia area, the Delaware Valley, including northern Delaware, and Haddonfield, NJ. Coldwell Banker Preferred is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information visit: www.CBpref.com .
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint ventures provides mortgage, title, insurance, escrow, warranty, relocation and concierge services to NRT's family of companies. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan areas, with approximately 725 sales offices, 4,700 employees and 42,000 sales associates in our extended family. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
Coldwell Banker Preferred is seeking an Office Coordinator to work in the Blue Bell Office.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and direct calls, manage conference room scheduling.
- Manage all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders,equipment maintenance, preparation and processing of new hire paperwork and licenses; maintain files and oversee general office appearance and repair issues.
- Keep office Facebook page up-to-date and create announcements for the hiring of new agents Helpdesk support – assist agents with any computer issues
- Provide various reports as required by manager and sales associates (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Organizing and keeping the office in order, including all shared spaces (i.e. kitchen and restrooms)
- Utilize various company systems to ensure all essential and applicable data is accurately entered, updated, and closed in accordance with information provided by sales associates or other parties to the sales transaction.
- Provide back-up assistance to other office staff to help alleviate workload.
- Support sales associates with on-boarding and processing upon hiring; train sales associates on phone and other office systems; assist manager with additional agent orientation items; order business cards, name badges; prepare listing and buyer packets; provide consistent level of support in the processing of all sell/buy transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Typing – minimum of 40 wpm Must have experience operating multi-line phone required.
- Must have strong computer skills and above average comfort level in windows and web-based environments.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel as well as web and social media usage
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States . NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- Two or more years experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility
- Real Estate Experience
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 10 months ago