NRT Eastern Seaboard Support Center is looking for an Advertising Coordinator for the Parsippany, NJ headquarters.
External Job Description
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint ventures provides mortgage, title, insurance, escrow, warranty, relocation and concierge services to NRT's family of companies. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan areas, with approximately 725 sales offices, 4,700 employees and 42,000 sales associates in our extended family. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
Our company offers a very comprehensive benefits package for most positions including medical, dental, life insurance, FSAs, generous paid time off benefits, 401K with company match, and competitive salaries.
NRT Eastern Seaboard Support Center is looking for an advertising Coordinator for the Parsippany, NJ headquarters
Job Responsibilities include:
Require Basic Qualifications:
- Fulfilling the print advertising production schedule for one or more operating companies in the region. \
- Online advertising, purchase, development and production.
- Coordinates weekly newspaper advertising and works with other marketing team members to ensure appropriate graphics, data and specifications of ad are accurate and produced timely.
- Ad coordination including some graphic design.
- Creates and distributes appropriate advertising communications to branch offices and adhere to deadline and submission dates.
- Communicates with customers (internal and external), peers, subordinates and superiors with a positive and professional attitude.
- Communicates all details necessary for Supervisor/Co-workers to understand any given situation and confirms understanding from the individual(s) being given the information
- Offers to conduct research to obtain missing information when necessary or appropriate
- Some social media engagement and monitoring.
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- 2-Year Degree with concentration in marketing or advertising with a minimum of 2 years advertising agency or similar experience with demonstrated project management and advertising layout abilities, and documented online ad buy experience.
- Must be extremely organized and be focused on attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated multi-tasking skills and be able to work independently or as part of a group.
- Must have strong proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills as well as online advertising and social media.
- Ad management software and PC/MAC based Adobe Suite & InDesign proficiency a plus.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 24 months ago