The JD Edwards Business Analyst , reporting to the Director of Information Services, will be responsible for the ongoing business and technical ERP support of the Accounting Department. The position requires JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems experience, as well as an understanding of basic accounting principles. The primary duty of the JDE Business Analyst will be to provide front-line business system and technical support to accounting department end users of the JD Edwards Enterprise One Modules. Support will include fielding user questions, assisting with data management, creating technical reports, troubleshooting system issues, and implementing system and reporting fixes. The position will also include leading and/or participating in project teams in the analysis, design and implementation of significant enhancements.
SAMPLE OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
- Participate on projects which impact the finance and accounting functionality or business processes.
- Provide JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounting Department end user support, trouble-shoot and resolve user issues in a timely manner, document steps taken to do so, and ensure customer satisfaction at the user and executive level.
- Analyze and document business processes and requirements, including internal controls, while working with end users and developers to design, configure, test, and deploy new functionality within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP System.
- Monitor and improve data collection and reporting procedures for efficiency and optimization.
- Develop custom detail reports to meet the requirements of management and staff.
- Conduct ongoing training for Accounting Department JDE system users.
WELL-QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Exceptional functional knowledge of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP System Financial and Accounts Payable modules, with particular emphasis on the module interrelationships.
- Hands-on experience in providing end user functional support within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne operating environment.
- Demonstrated report writing and query skills utilizing tools such as ERW and other industry products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, organizational, and problem resolution skills.
- Proven work history of successful project/task delivery; including ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science field with relative business experience.
- Background in finance and accounting.
Energy Job Solutions - 19 months ago