Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for a IS-Project Manager. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in one of our facilities.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied. A career manager will be assigned to help you manage your career at Michelin.
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer* Qualifications
- Engages with business-entity leaders to insure department objectives and corporate goals are accomplished within given timeframe and funding structure.
- Aligns business unit initiatives,
- Leads collaborative activities like JAD sessions
- Provides consistency in using the organization's project management and delivery processes.
- Develops detail project plans, milestones and critical-path dates to identify risks associated to project schedule.
- Works to resolve issues and concerns on topics such as scope, resource, budgeting, change management, and technical issues.
- Engages cross-functional teams, platforms, and business lines that include business/technical analysts, architects, developers, quality analysts, etc.
- Incorporates component sub project managers/teams to monitor product delivery along with managing risks though appropriate contingency / mitigation planning.
- Establishes and facilitates working relationships with project/program sponsors, partners, and customers for successful project delivery.
- Develops positive, collaborative relationships with customers and suppliers
- BA/BS degree preferred in the Information Systems disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience as an Applications Development Project Manager is preferred
- Experience in international settings and experience in managing multiple external suppliers is desirable.
- Familiar with industry standard concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and resolve issues.
- Both written and verbal communication skills
Monster - 14 months ago