You, IS Technician, will be an integral part of the company! You will provide technical assistance to computer users in our company. You will be asked to answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. You may also provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
We need you and your technological know-how! And professionalism and confidentiality. Of course.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-10 years related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, top-notch troubleshooting abilities, and the ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with strong computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Microsoft Certified Professional designation (MCPS/MCSE/MCSD) is a plus.
- Experience with networking, client-server environments, BES administrator, IP telephony, and video conferencing required.