Works with users and other MIS professionals to resolve disruptions, delays or intermittent outages of computerized equipment. Installs hardware and software in new and existing sites; maintains a consistent, agreed upon service level for computerized equipment supporting the role of Field Technical Services as the company's service vendor at CVS field locations. Value of Position: This position is for a field technician located in a crucial area. This technician will be supporting all CVS existing, acquisitions, relocations, and new store retail equipment installations and service calls within their region. This position is for the replacement of a technician. It is imperative this position be filled to ensure that all retail equipment is operating and installed prior to store opening and to provide timely resolution of store problems that impact customer service in this market.
Primary responsibilities include providing great customer service while diagnosing and solving retail equipment failures within service level agreements at CVS locations in their service district. This equipment includes POS (point of sale registers, thermal printers, laser printers, scanners, CPU's, networking products, modems, and other related computer peripherals.
CVS Caremark is a Fortune 18 company with 200,000 employees and over $100B in revenue. It is the only fully integrated pharmacy health care company in the United States. Our offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care allow us to provide greater convenience and choice for patients, improve health outcomes, and lower overall health care costs for plan sponsors and participants.
- Associate or Technical degree preferred, not required. A+ Certification and others a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience delivering technical service in a retailing environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Effective working individually and as a member of a service team.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- A company vehicle will be provided.
CVS/pharmacy - 2 years ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...