Universal American/APS Healthcare is growing and we are seeking a proven IT/Corporate Recruiter to join our team. This position will manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for office and field-based positions in their assigned areas, including professional, IT, and clinical positions. The successful recruiter will be expected to deliver a high level of recruitment service to ensure positions are filled with quality individuals while meeting time to fill and cost per hire goals. A key component is effective partnering with hiring managers to develop and implement successful recruitment plans to meet their staffing needs. We need someone with a consultative style who can contribute immediately!
•Perform full life-cycle recruitment functions: source, recruit, screen, interview, offer and on-board.
•Collaborate with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs and effectively manage the interview and selection process.
• Provide sourcing strategies and recommendations to hiring manager regarding candidates for open positions.
• Manage data integrity and candidate flow in Applicant Tracking System, including background checks, drug screens, rejection letters, license and reference verifications.
• Build and maintain positive relationships at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Design and implement additional recruiting tools, resources and ideas for effective outreach recruiting.
• Consistent with company branding, market the company and positions to candidates, outside vendors and community.
• Participate in various recruitment functions, including career fairs and local sourcing events.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years full life-cycle recruiting experience. Experience in a healthcare environment strongly preferred.
• Experience recruiting for IT, Professional and Clinical required.
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (Virtual Edge preferred) and with behavioral-based interviewing techniques.
• Knowledge of HR and recruitment practices.
• Knowledge of applicable labor laws and regulations.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and internet based candidate sourcing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organization and time management skills.
• Strong reasoning, judgment and negotiation skills.
• Analyzing candidate information to determine appropriate fit for position.
• Assesses candidate viability using behavioral based interviewing techniques.
APS Healthcare - 2 years ago