The IT/Network Analyst will have responsibility to analyze, design, install, configure, maintain, and repair network servers, desktops and networking infrastructure. The IT/Network Analyst will oversee the computer/server operation and environment; providing direction, information, and recommendations regarding desktop, server and network configurations and installations.
This individual will have an in-depth understanding of Cisco networking equipment, Microsoft Server configuration and desktop support. They will need to stay current in the latest network methodologies and tools, including cloud computing.
- Design computer networks (intranet, Internet, FTP servers, web mail, etc.) to ensure effective and efficient running of the network.
- Install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Maintain network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Implement assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Respond to inquiries from staff, administration, service providers, clients and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Administer systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong networking infrastructure skills including active directory, firewall, ftp, mail protocols, virtual environments, database admin, web servers.
- Three or more years of network configuration and support.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Good communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work as part of team and independently.
- Ability to perform multiple, technical, highly complex tasks with need to regularly upgrade skills to meet dynamic job conditions.
- Conveying technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with AWS, Citrix, Terminal Services, IIS, MS SQL, mySQL is a plus.
Transfinder - 14 months ago