Well-respected consulting firm to large federal client has immediate opening for data/functional analyst with good working knowledge of Oracle including PL/SQL and SQL. Position supports in-house IT personnel on site in Washington, DC office. General scope entails advising client on retrieval of information from multiple sources, architecture, integration, and production of work products necessary for achievement of energy goals. Existing DoD low-level clearance preferred, ability to achieve clearance required. US citizenship required.
- Excellent Excel experience
- Oracle SQL knowledge
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Department of Defense experience
- Experience with managing information in different databases
- SharePoint knowledge
· Proficient in Visual Basic and Access
· Ability to abstract business and system documents
· General understanding of data process and management
· Ability to review data dictionaries to understand, relate and link data elements from various systems
· Ability/willingness to learn client’s systems and understand functionalities
· Ability to guide client through design, development and implementation of enterprise data warehouse
Firm is looking for a client-oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideal candidate will be willing to learn about energy related subject matter and contribute to establishment and realization of energy goals in a team environment. Salary commensurate with experience
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...