Talascend is currently seeking a District Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Los Angeles, CA.
This job is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and executing operations in order to provide for quality customer services and high customer satisfaction, financial profitability, and a trained and satisfied workforce. This position focuses on customer service, growing, strengthening and retaining client relationships while providing guidance and leadership for regional associates.
Education and Credentials:
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a healthcare environment.
- Solid knowledge of working with Release of Information within Medical Records Department.
- Extensive knowledge working with subpoenas within Release of Information Department.
- Knowledge of California laws and Consent Manual around Medical Records/Release of Information.
- Experience with Epic.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- Professional office/customer service experience.
- Must be a self starter.
- Must be proactive, a leader, and have a positive outlook/outgoing personality.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Typing skills (50 wpm).
- Must be able to use fax, copier, microfilm machine.
- Must be willing to learn new equipment and new processes quickly.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent leadership and good decision making skills.
- Ability to travel for quarterly corporate meetings.
- RHIA or RHIT preferred, but not required.
- Epic experience preferred, but not required.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Health Information Management or Health Information Technology.
- RHIA or RHIT is not required, but would be a plus.
qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may
be assigned as necessary.
Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.
Talascend LLC - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard