eTouch Systems is looking for "Taxonomy Analyst" for a requirement with direct client of ours. To apply, send latest resume with a daytime contact to email@example.com t or call 510-795-4800 * 183 for details.
Location: San Jose CA
Title: IT Analyst – TAXONOMY
Duration: 12 months
Please note: We are not seeking a generic Business Analyst rather an Analyst with specialty experience in the area of Ontology/Taxonomy and search experience.
- Developing, mapping, evaluating, and maintaining taxonomies
- Conducting user research, usability testing Interviewing stakeholders, subject matter experts, and end users
- Support taxonomy implementation
- Support integration of content-, document-, taxonomy-management tools, search engines etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in document management space
- Experience with taxonomy, metadata, controlled vocabularies, and classification
- Excellent attention to detail
-Very strong communication, both written and verbal.
-Ability to lead/direct small focused groups of individuals.
-Experience in dealing with key business stakeholders in a professional manner including client engagement and building relationships with business and partnering technology teams.
Syamala Raghuram (SHYAM)
eTouch Systems Corp | www.etouchconsulting.com & www.etouch.net
6627 Dumbarton Circle |Fremont, CA 94555
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |Desk: 510-795-4800 * 183
etouch - 12 months ago