IT Analyst - HR Application Solutions
Innovate with us as a member of Kellogg Company’s Information Technology (IT) Team. On this team, you’ll play a role in POWERING POSSIBILITIES for our great company – everyday. We don’t just provide services to our organization, but work to establish partnerships. Our goal is to be the partners, collaborators, thought leaders, and consultants our business can’t do without.
We have an opportunity for an IT Analyst, HR Application Solutions in Oak Brook, IL. Grow with us as you work with a progressive, dynamic group of IT professionals.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as an IT Analyst, HR Application Solutions you will help the Kellogg business to continue to grow our business and build on our success by:
- Work with the IT Service Manager system to manage break-fix tickets
- Utilize logic and technical skills to analyze and manage technical problems and come to resolution
- Work directly with the HR, Payroll and Corporate Communications business teams to provide technical assistance and support
- Collaborate with both the experienced IT HR/Payroll team and the business to ensure systems function smoothly, securely and reliably
- Work with SAP HCM configuration and ABAP to support a global HR implementation
- Collaborate with the IT Service Desk team to reduce repetitive tickets and train 1st level support as needed
- Design, configure and implement minor enhancements/maintenance per IT policies and standards
- Maintain application solutions and work with external vendors
- Develop and document detail technical specifications for programming/configuration
- Perform Quality Tests on Configured/Developed IT Application Software
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Some experience in a professional technology consulting, corporate IT or software development environment
- Some experience in SAP HCM and ABAP
- Ability and willingness to learn Application Design, Development and Implementation Work Processes, Deliverables, and Tools
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with other modules of SAP
- Experience with UNIX or Oracle
- Experience in CPG industry
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....