This is an opening for an SAP IT Analyst in the Caterpillar Parts Information Services Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Process team of Caterpillar Logistics Technology Services.
This position reports to an IT Supervisor and will be part of the implementation team supporting new and existing Caterpillar parts distribution center (warehouse) startups, as part of Solution Releases and Rollouts for the Modernized Cat Parts Network and Service Parts Management (SPM) programs.
The candidate will support implementation and testing of SAP’s SPM Extended Warehouse Management software with a specific emphasis on configuration, cutover/conversion, functional & performance testing, and IT support for the product during stabilization.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
solution performs as expected
- Requirements analysis, SAP configuration/setup, and implementation of solutions
- Test script/scenario execution to ensure business requirements/processes are met and the
operations, materials, commercial, finance, and customs processes
- Go-Live support and IT support for the solution during post Go-Live stabilization
- Collaboration with cross-functional IT and business team members representing warehouse
Bangalore, India and Grimbergen, Belgium
- Communication with geographically dispersed internal customers and colleagues in the
weeks or less in duration depending on the business need.
- Periodic travel during critical project phases (usually once or twice a year). Trips are typically 2
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years professional IT experience
- Minimum of 1 year functional or technical experience with SAP
- Very good knowledge of English
- Excellent analytics, initiative, teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- Supply chain experience in operations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
Relocation assistance is available for this position
At Caterpillar, we share a single set of values that unite our company - integrity, excellence, teamwork and commitment.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
May 1, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-Illinois-Morton-MORTON11-Morton IL B Office
Caterpillar - 19 months ago
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...