Neenah Paper is looking for an innovative and hardworking individual in search of an entry level position to join our growing Information Technology team. As an expanding and fast-paced business, our strategies are led by a clear vision: To create value by improving the image and performance of everything we touch. This includes investing in our people and building the best team in our industry.
The analyst/developer at Neenah Paper will work closely with our current team of developers and business users. At Neenah Paper, a successful candidate will support daily business activities by designing, developing and implementing solutions within our existing applications, including our enterprise resource planning (ERP) application, Oracle.
- Demonstrates proficiency with technology associated with business applications
- Code, test, analyze and modify ERP system (Oracle) using PL/SQL
- Partners with business functions to gain business knowledge and document system processes
- Translates business requirements into system or process designs and solutions
- Support and develop business solutions and reports using existing tools
- Provide day-to-day support for business to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Works on strategic projects that drive value, cost improvement and top line growth
- Develops efficient solutions and alternatives with recommendations
- A desire to learn and take on new challenges and opportunities within the business
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Entry level position, 0-3 years of experience.
- Degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering or IT related field is preferred.
- Experience in the following areas is recommended:
- Working knowledge of relational databases, PL/SQL, Shell, XML, JAVA, software development
- Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
Neenah Paper, Inc. - 10 months ago