This outstanding opportunity is based in our corporate headquarters in Rochester, NY. Carestream is underway with a multi-year initiative to build and deploy a global world class CRM Service solution including SAP CRM, ClickSoftware Mobile Field Service Management, and eGain Knowledge Management.
This position is a full-time, regular position that would provide IT architectural leadership for the evolution of Carestream’s global CRM solution.
Carestream offers very competitive compensation including excellent employee benefits and a great work environment. Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States; company sponsored immigration is not offered.
Specific to multi-year initiative to build and deploy a global world class CRM Service solution
• Provide IT architectural leadership for the evolution of Carestream’s global CRM solution
Generic leadership role in IT Applications organization
• Effective execution of our work requires maintaining close and healthy relationships with members of both the IT and business organizations at all levels of the company
• Being viewed as a principle point of contact for a given technical area or areas, in this case Service Applications
• Driving strategy within the technology and for partnering with the business and other IT departments to affect positive change on the corporate systems landscape
• May involve:
- Supervisor duties including planning, budgeting, administration, and resource management consisting of effective development and utilization of team members and staff resources, and leveraging/managing contractor/consultant resources
- Managing customer demand of multiple, simultaneous, different size, priority, and complexity enhancement requests and large break fix efforts, including facilitating the prioritization, estimation, and execution of work
- Oversight of expense spending compared to budget plans
- Managing key performance metrics for the organization. This includes management and oversight of SLA metrics as well as other performance metrics identified by the IT leadership team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 10 yrs experience with industry recognized Service applications, specifically 5+ yrs with SAP CRM (including both functional and technical preferred)
• 2-5 yrs experience as SAP CRM Service Architect
• Performed a key leadership role with a large SAP CRM Service upgrade or transformation project with complex integrations
• Minimum 10 yrs IT experience
• Minimum 5 years business analyst (business process define and change, facilitate requirements development, estimating, lead technical development, deployment, and support, and assist training development / execution)
• Strong planning and organizing or basic project management
• Mentor and guide designers and other solution architects in the IT organization
• Judgment / Decision Making – Quickly evaluates multiple situations and complex problems and makes excellent, timely decisions
• Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related discipline. Or equivalent experience
• Expertise in a standard project methodology is required
• Broad experiences in both business and technical aspects of IT work
• Develop and manage statements of work (SOW’s) with outside consulting firms
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills - business / IT liaison, analyst to developer liaison, PM liaison, IT and business documentation, experience in dealing with leaders and clients at all levels within an organization (individual contributor, management, directors, and executives), providing status and expectations management and issues escalation management
• Self motivated, well organized
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver with quality
• Ability to work in a global business environment
• Develop and implement standards for software development life cycle
• Ability to manage complex test plans, documentation and test script development
• Ability to create and execute training and development plans for the organization
• Analysis and Problem Solving – Delivers solutions that have a positive organizational impact & influence future directions
• Energy and Enthusiasm – Inspires and motivates the organization with ample positive energy
• Initiative / Results Driven – Sets clear goals for the organization and pursues them with enthusiasm and energy
• Team Work – Develops, leads, and participates in numerous productive teams and establishes strong working relationships with peers and suppliers
• Customer Focus – Establishes and nurtures relationships with stakeholders
• Experience with performance optimization of SAP CRM
• Experience working in support environments that have break/fix Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Determine root cause for failures and responses to mitigate
• Experienced leader with team lead and supervisory and personnel development skills including resource management, coaching, goal setting and empowering subordinates
• Experience managing IT department operations including managing budgets and financial performance
• Pleasant working conditions in an office environment.
• Some amount of overnight travel may be required, both domestic and international
• Use of smart device/cell phone required
This position participates in the continual management of the Applications Development and Support department’s activities. The IT department supports internal and external global users of applications with centers of excellence (COE) operations in Rochester New York, Shanghai China, Stuttgart Germany and global manufacturing operations in Mexico, China and the US. The global IT team frequently collaborates on new and routine activities within the company and has a close working relationship with other IT departments that help support continual operations, project management and business relationship development.
Carestream Health is a dynamic global company with over 100 years of leadership in radiology and healthcare IT. Headquartered in Rochester, NY, Carestream has over 7000 employees operating in 150 countries. Our customers range from large enterprises to small private practices, including: large health systems, hospitals, imaging centers, medical groups and dental practices. For more information, visit www.carestream.
Carestream is an Equal Opportunity Employer