The Technology VP will be involved in various aspects of the Audit group’s risk assessment, assurance and advisory activities with a particular focus on assurance over the firm’s technology infrastructure, including networks, operating systems, middleware, databases, data centers and storage.
- Participation in projects aimed at optimizing technology control activities and processes
- Assistance in the risk assessment of selected information technology and business units
- Identify key control issues and emerging risks; work with management to ensure timely and effective remediation
- Build strong relationships with the technology infrastructure teams and other business partners
- Collaborate with other corporate risk and control functions to ensure activities are coordinated
Skills and Experience:
- Brokerage IT Audit experience a must
- Good understanding of technology infrastructure and information security risks in areas such as network, storage, operating systems and databases.
- Strong project management, organizational skills and presentation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Aptitude towards investment and risk management, scenario analysis and problem solving
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with business management
- Financial services experience is preferred; understanding of brokerage products, business processes and systems Technology is a must