Compass Group, Support Services, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Compass is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
And, as a member of Compass Group North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. Generous compensation, flexible benefits package, intense training, unrivaled career opportunities, and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to Compass Group, Support Services . The opportunity for greatness is real at Compass Group, Support Services and throughout the Compass world.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, Compass Group, Support Services is the place for you. We are looking for energetic, passionate and career minded people to join our team and help grow our business.
Under general direction, the Business Analyst will work directly with a specific business unit(s) to coordinate and enhance information services and technological related needs fostering better communication and relationships. As the liaison between the business unit and IS Department, the BA will be responsible for day to day interaction, administration, training, support and project management in relation to Information Services.
Summary of essential job functions:
daily activities within the business unit.
- Act as the liaison between the business Sector : and the Information Services Department to foster a relationship of open communication
- Act as an advocate for the business unit using existing technological resources and solutions to improve the operational efficiencies and enhance the
each system's functionality
- Facilitates and documents IS needs within the business sector
- Supports new business sales and start up efforts in relation to IS needs
- Business Unit Applications:
- Serve as the system owner and administrator for any business unit specific applications.
- Provide application level user support, end-user documentation, training materials, and operational instructions that clearly and accurately reflect
Hands on instruction and implementation on site
- Performs instructor led training for end users via in person, classroom or web based training
- Travel to onsite locations as needed for installations, presentations or software implementations. Travel 10-20%.
- Systems Implementation and Vendor Management:
- Responsible throughout the project life cycle; help determine priorities while balancing business needs against other development projects
- Creates functional specifications for new application enhancements including end user scenarios and rules
- Record and document application issues that require fixes
- Manage 3rd party software provider and SLA to ensure adequate application service, support, and uptime
- Act as the Project Manager for the system roll out and implementation
Ability to troubleshoot connectivity and setup issues
- Knowledge of PC setup and basic wired/wireless networking skills
Ability to analize business needs and determine build vs. buy software options
5+ years experience in IS related fields
- High school graduate. BA/BS degree preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Projects and Visio, a plus.
- Knowledge of facilities services and/or computerized maintenance management softward a plus. Knowledge of web applications and servers a plus.
- Travel: 10-20%
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Good knowledge of PC's and general troubleshooting.
- Must be service-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of Laundry Plant Services and/or Computerized Maintenance Management Software is a plus.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group, The Americas Division is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the support services industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Job ID: JA11171220703
Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services.
We serve millions, from vending to restaurants,...