Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority
IT Business Analyst/MIS
Under the immediate supervision of the Manager of MIS, the IT Business Analyst develops system requirements and bid specifications to purchase third party software systems. Works with the vendor to install, test, implement and provide on going support for new systems. Works closely with internal clients to ensure application systems are functioning and department computing requirements are satisfied.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs project management function for IT projects.
- Develops system requirements and bid specifications for software systems.
- Develops and implements system testing and conversion plans.
- Reviews proposed third party system bids and makes purchase recommendations.
- Interacts with internal clients to development, test, and implement modifications of information systems.
- Provides level two support for enterprise software systems.
- Designs, codes and documents business applications using current development tools.
- Designs and develops reports using Crystal Reports.
- Maintains current knowledge of system analysis, system development life cycle methodologies, standard languages, coding methods and operational requirements.
- Trains users in the operation of computer systems.
- Requires punctuality and regular attendance.
- Supports the mission and goals of the RTA.
sologig - 19 months ago
Attracting high-paying jobs, rebuilding schools, and investing in the state's security are all in a day's work for the Office of...