As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Principal Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze user needs and develop Business, User and System requirements for complex systems
- Capture and document requirements from a team of client experts
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Read, research and analyze written materials including reports, policy documents, and Code of Federal Regulations
- "Test Drive" of different IT systems identified by the DOE Task Monitor including on-site demonstrations of the IT systems using sample budget and other data provided by EERE
- Act as a liaison and coordinate activities between EERE and software companies participating in the Test Drive
- Participate and be an active member of the EERE team technical sessions with business and technical staff
- Work with technical staff, insuring that client requirements are well understood
- Must be process focused and detail oriented
- Occasionally commuting between D.C. and Germantown Department of Energy sites
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more contract programs.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Candidate must take initiative in providing solutions to problems. Teamplayer with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Have an active security clearance or be eligible to receive one (Must be able to obtain a U.S. government security
Must have a positive attitude toward change.
Must have worked at DOE or similar environment.
This position will be Contingent upon Customer approval.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 14 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...