This position is an IT Business Analyst role and candidate must have experience in SDLC (System Development Life Cycle). This position is Miami with travel to the Juno Beach during the integrated design and testing phases, possibly 3 times a week during this time. Expenses will be paid for travel. Implement a Regulatory Information system (UI Planner)
Conduct interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
Analyze, prioritize and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
Document Detailed Design
Create test plans, test cases and test scripts - Monitor testing progress and perform defect management; work with the customer and developers to quickly identify and resolve defects
Develop data extract imports
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or equivelant work experience
- *Experience implementing Utility Regulatory Systems a plus.
- Solid knowledge of SDLC - Exhibit strong teambuilding skills
- Understand and negotiate needs of multiple stakeholders
- Apply critical thinking skills at all phases of the project
AP Recruiters & Associates - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard