The Information Technology Business Partner acts as a business partner with the managed care area, consultant and change agent to support the delivery and execution of IT strategies which meet the organizations goals and strategic business needs. This individual will be responsible for integrating the business needs of the organization with innovative, business-oriented and forward thinking technical solutions.
• Act as a business partner/consultant to integrate the managed care organization’s line of business needs with forward thinking technical solutions that support the organizations operational, clinical and strategic goals
• Define the organization’s needs from a business perspective and translate those needs into technical requirements
• Provide perspective, competitive analysis, benchmarking on technology trends
• Develop measurement strategies/metrics to define effectiveness of technical solutions implemented and delivered to clients.
• Act as a change agent in support of the organizations business goals.
• Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred
• Experience with clinical, care management and provider applications
• Experience developing business cases to support the line of business requirements
• Experience partnering with all levels of the organization
• Experience being a change agent within an organization
• Experience utilizing metrics
• 6-8 years of knowledge in information technologies , consulting and business process engineering.
• Ability to build relationships and consensus among business partners as to the value and effectiveness of the solution suggested
• Ability to be a visible face of change with the line of business partners and also within the IT organization
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Performs work in an office environment.
• Travel within great Cleveland area required
• 10-15% travel may be required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and tobacco testing.
Medical Mutual of Ohio is a not-for-profit managed care company that provides health insurance products and related services to some 1.6...