IT Business Partner FICO
SAP FI/CO Specialist
will provide support and oversight in defining and maintaining the integrity of the functional process designs and standards for the E-Z-GOSAP environment.
This role will align closely with the E-Z-GO Finance team to ensure process designs support the financial operation and reporting requirements.
- Support the design and development of SAP financial configuration and business process procedures
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Demonstrate proof of concept
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality
Assist with training activities
Work with BASIS and ABAP personnel to define custom program specifications and trouble shooting
Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
- Provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of key integration areas
- Bachelor's degree in IT with relevant experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Significant experience with SAP FICO modules that includes Product Costing, CO-PA, Internal Orders, PCA and CCA, AR, AP, New GL, SPL, Project Systems and Asset Accounting.
- Prefer experience with ERP implementations, including integration with Materials Management, Production, Sales and Distribution.
- Global SAP experience preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing and product costing preferred
- Experience with Taxware is a plus
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Solid project management skills and team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
E-Z-GO is a Division of Textron
05/24/2013, 8:28:17 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 16 months ago