Founded in 1971, HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is an innovative electronics technology company focused on enhancing productivity and customer service for our customers. Our ground breaking products, passion for excellence and commitment to service have earned us the distinction of being the leader in quick service restaurant and professional audio communication technologies.
IT Business Programmer/Analyst
We have a great opportunity for a well-rounded, self-directed problem solver in our IT Applications group. You’ll develop code, document and implement solutions for a variety of departments and solve challenges for many business processes.
Technical Skills required:
- Develop, code document and implement IT application solutions in Avante
- Work with internal departments to advise on systems applications and business programming needs and capabilities
- Write new or make changes to programs, screens and files
- Test and debug programs and systems.
Technical skills preferred:
- Solid expertise of UniData or UniVerse and System Builder+ application development
- ERP system development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- 5 plus years in a similar position
- Results oriented, self-motivated with proven collaboration and relationship skills
HME is committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. As one of the “Best Place to Work in San Diego”, HME offers a great working environment and full benefits package on day one including an initial three weeks vacation and 401K match.
- SB/XA experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles is a plus
- UniData administration a plus
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
HME is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is a diverse group of companies providing solutions that enhance productivity and customer service in markets...