The successful candidate will be a multi-faceted technologist with broad experience designing, developing, and managing system supporting the engineering and manufacturing engineering areas of Fox Racing Shox. The role will interact with business stakeholders, functional analysts, and technical development peers. The developer will be responsible for the full development lifecycle including new development, change management, QA, and maintenance processes. This is an excellent growth opportunity within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Implementation, administration, and development of engineering solutions and software
- Implementation, administration, and development of SCADA solutions and technologies
- Assist in process improvement initiatives to streamline the product lifecycle processes, part master data management, and design for manufacturing efforts
- Work with stakeholders across business units to define and align engineering processes
- Work to align business processes to be consistent with a multi-national manufacturing operation
- 3-5 years administration and development of PTC engineering products including: WindChill, Creo, Mathcad, and Pro/ENGINEER
- 3-5 years administration and development of SCADA solutions based upon Inductive Automation’s Ignition software package
- Proficiency in Python as implemented by Ignition
- Deep understanding of product lifecycle management processes and best practices
- Working knowledge of PLC technology
- Expertise and leadership in working across functional lines to reach consensus and develop common processes
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously work on several complex projects, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...