The IT Developer will be a member of the Credit Funds IT Operations group and will report to the Credit Funds IT Operations Program Manager. The primary initial responsibility of this position is to assist the business in maintaining and growing the capabilities of the core applications of the operations group within Credit Funds.
There will be a major focus on Wall Street Office and Investran initiatives. In addition, the IT Developer will assist in the business analysis and implementation of a Straight Thru Processing platform.
- BS Degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative or technological capacity
- 3 – 5 years of IT\BA experience
- Ability to learn new businesses quickly
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) a must
- Self-starter, ability to own their work and take initiative
- Ability to function in both a team and single developer setting
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude in a demanding, fast paced environment
The ideal candidate should have some Industry experience with portfolio accounting systems such as Wall Street Office or general ledgers such as Investran . In addition the candidate should posses a basic understanding of financial instruments (loans, bonds and equities) as well as a basic understanding of accounting principles. It is a tremendous opportunity to build financial industry experience on top of a solid technical foundation.
Benefits to the Role (Desired):
- C#\.NET 4.0, WCF, Silverlight, HTML5, Powershell, XML
- SQL Server 2005/2008, Excel, MS Access, MS Visual Studio
- High comfort level with SQL design and querying
- Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle, including formal requirements documentation and testing
- Familiarity of Agile development methodology and clean, modular coding style.
- Wall Street Office, Investran and or similar technology set
- Knowledge of web services architecture
- Specific experience with Walls Street Office or Investran
- Business analysis