Primarily responsible for providing support for JDRF chapters, remote offices and the National Office with regards to Information Technology with the main focus on customer service in the area of Online Support, Walktracker, Ridetracker, Highroad and Donor 360.
This job assignment will be through November 2012.
Rotation of a 9 am - 8:30 pm shift and of a weekend support is required.
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for all Online, Walktracker, Ridetracker, Highroad and Donor 360 services.
- Maintain accurate records of all calls in Client Services tracking software. Escalate issues to appropriate staff for resolution, and ensure Client Services tickets have been resolved to a satisfactory resolution. Upon resolution a survey is sent to the user. Job Requirements
- A college degree or equivalent experience.
- Two to three years related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills. Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple issues simultaneously. Candidate must be able to handle demanding users in a professional manner. Must be able to diagnose problems. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
Excellent phone and email communication skills needed. Must be well organized and able to enter calls into a ticketing system and send out surveys. Excessive knowledge of customer support is necessary.
JDRF - 12 months ago