- Manage Linux and Windows servers with 200+ clients in multiple locations.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities.
- Perform backups, account and server security, and Disaster Recovery.
- Complete and accurate documentation of the IT infrastructure and ongoing changes.
- Manage existing and new networking solutions, including monitoring the network stability and uptime.
- Research and evaluate 3rd-party products and components.
- B.S. in Computer Sciences or related fields, with 3+ years in IT experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Linux/Unix and Windows.
- Experienced with network services including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP/POP3, LDAP/Active Directory.
- Experienced with TCP/IP protocol and routing/switching technologies including enterprise firewalls, VPN, Wire/Wireless-LAN and WAN.
- Ability to learn quickly and be effective working independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage disks & file systems using RAID technologies and storage subsystems.
- Experience in configuring mission critical backup solution using commercial or open-source replication packages.
- Experience in managing and supporting Linux-based HPC clusters.
- Ability to provide system support to cross-functional hardware development.
- Prepare detailed project plans & level of effort estimates to meet project requirements.
- Hands-on RHCE, MCSE and CCNA.
Indeed - 20 months ago