We're growing our IT Engineering team and have an exceptional opportunity in our Seattle office.
Want to be a part of small dynamic team that ensures productivity across the organization by recommending andimplementing leading-edge technology? Want to deploy and support the latest and greatest gizmos and gadgets? As an IT Engineer at WhitePages you will be responsible for just that on all our front and back-office infrastructure, while providinginternal support on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.Our goal is toempower our employees to solve day-to-day problems which allows our IT to spend more timefocusing on improving efficiencies in the workplace.
As an IT Engineer at WhitePages, you responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and maintain scalable back office infrastructure connecting multiple remote officesto support a growing company
- Administration and maintenance of Active Directory (AD), Exchange Server and other back office technologies
- Evaluate and recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications - as well as new hardware solutions
- Troubleshoot advanced issues with desktops, servers, printers, and related equipment
- Install, upgrade, and configure client accounts, network printing, file servers, directory structures, rights, and security
- Reduce manual IT tasks wherever possible through automation
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures
- Provide mentorship and training for less experienced staff on complex issues
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Maintain equipment, rack & stack, working on break/fix issues in our datacenter and server rooms
Our ideal IT Engineer will have
- BS degree in technology or equivalent certifications or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years previous experience supporting 100+users in a Windows server environment, with Windows and OSX clients.
- In depth experience with Windows Server and Desktop technologies, and supporting Mac clients
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, DHCP, etc. with experience troubleshooting network issues, both remotely and onsite, with Cisco or Juniper equipment
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard security practices required
- Experience configuring and maintaining enterprise level back up systems
- Previous experience with PBX or IP telephony systems and a ticket tracking system
We're headquartered in the heart of downtown Seattle, and that's where our engineering team works their magic. We've got sales folks across the country, including an office in New York. We have strong company values and culture, and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
Whitepages - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Whitepages is the leading source for contact information in North America and is at the forefront of developing services that help people...