EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence, Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our clients with immediate business impact and long term financial value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’ present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively address future challenges.
EXL is a U.S. company that has been in operations since 1999. Our headquarters are based in New York City and we operate over 20 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Malaysia and Bulgaria with sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London.
The “IT Engineer – US” supports all Technology requirements for the US and UK regions. Primarily this individual would focus on engineering support for EXL’s existing technology infrastructure located in the US and end user computing support, US Technology Infrastructure Support – Datacenter Infrastructure (SAN, MS Servers, Firewalls, Network Equipment, MS Exchange Infrastructure, Admin. Servers and Associated applications.) Tier 2 & 3 Technical Support for End User Issues, MS Office 2K Programs and assist as required with all US Technology Projects as directed. Work location will be out of our New York City or Jersey City location.
- Understanding of Microsoft Programs
- Current Desktop / Laptop set up experience
- Telecom Experience
- Network Hardware
- PBX and other Voice Application
- Experience with Data Storage
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence Systems
- UNIX,LIUX, PEARL, JAVA
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Professional Comportment
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Highly Motivated Self Starter
- Knowledge of BPO Industry and culture desirable
- Project Management Experience is a Plus
- Process Knowledge and experience working in a large process driven organization is desirable
- Previous Knowledge or experience in working with a large systems infrastructure is desirable
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...