12 - 13 MONTH "Temp to HIRE" Role at one of the area's most desirable employers!
Don't miss a great junior / mid level help desk opportunity for self starting, customer focused, positive high energy people who are persistent at solving problems.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
In this role you will provide first level IT support for all end-users.
You will be responsible to:
* Perform on-site and remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
* Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
* Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, and so on.
* Troubleshooting and deploying Dell and HP laptops and desktops.
* Manage and maintain corporate software solutions including LANDesk, Imaging tools, Symantec Anti-Virus, Oracle ebusiness suite, CAM/CAD software Office 2003, 2007 suites
* Receive and respond to incoming calls, e-mails, and/or work from ticketing system regarding desktop problems.
* Provide support for Windows clients
Qualified candidates will:
* 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
* A+ Certification
* MCP Certification is preferred
* ITIL v3 experience is preferred
* Bachelor Degree is preferred
This employer is in high demand and has the highest expectations of all people who work for them -- in a full time or contract status. As a result -- every person placed with them will undergo a rigorous pre-employment selection process including assessment measures, capability screening, pre-employment drug and criminal checks.
We want the best of the best for this client. If you read this and got excited because you said -- this is a challenge I want -- please submit your resume for further consideration.
Qualified candidates should email their resume for fastest consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
OnStaff USA - 8 months ago