The Management Trust
Ownership Opportunity: IT Help Desk – Level II, Tustin, CA
Compensation: Salary $50K - $59K DOE
The Management Trust, www.managementtrust.com, believes building a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It begins with the promise of integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee owned community management firm in the nation. We strive to create an environment that allows every Employee Owner the freedom to be their true and best self, the freedom to grow professionally, and personally, and the freedom to prosper emotionally, intellectually, and financially. However, with freedom comes great responsibility. We have made a significant investment in our training, equipment, and culture. By inviting our Employee Owners to become equity partners, we expect a lot in return ~ your active participation in growing our business. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore our Ownership Opportunities and how your unique gifts and talents will be cultivated and allowed to flourish. We currently serve six states (AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR, WA) and are rapidly growing.
EMPLOYEE OWNER PURPOSE:
- Acting under the direction of the Director of Information Technology, the IT Help Desk – Level II Employee Owner is responsible for the timely resolution of IT support requests that come into the Help Desk system.
- Resolve IT support requests related to desktops, laptops, phones, mobile devices, printers, copiers, Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, and Microsoft Office.
- Configure and deploy new PCs and new mobile devices.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving ability.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with the IT Systems Manager and IT Infrastructure Manager on special projects.
To apply for the position, please send a salary history along with resume.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft products is essential.
- Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience.