IT Help Desk Support
S upports and maintains the day to day equipment, hardware and software at all Superior locations. Also responds to issues pertaining to mobile data terminals, audio visual equipment, and network problems.
Expectation of the Position:
Supports the guiding principals & vision by exhibiting the following behavior with employees and providers:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellence & Competence
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D
- Help desk (end user) support to all Superior Ambulance employees.
- Installs and updates new software and fixes hardware issues.
- Provides support for Nomad (mobile data).
- Initial responder to all computer related issues (network problems, crew scheduler, Zoll, Ceridian, dispatch).
- Responsible for reimaging and rebuilding computers.
- Sets up all Audio Visual equipment in conference rooms.
- Periodically visits remote stations to assist with computer related issues.
- May assist in server maintenance.
- Maintains work order tickets and software licenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. - 18 months ago