General maintenance of server and workstation equipment, end user support, and systems maintenance to include workstations, software and peripherals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help Desk User assistance and support with computer systems needs to include cell phones, PDAs, office phones, faxes, printers and peripherals.
• Perform configurations, installations, reconfigurations, upgrades and reallocations of Macintosh and windows-based workstations and laptops.
• Analyze and recommend new products, upgrades and services for end users
• User level hardware and software systems integration and support
• Inventory and asset tagging of computer equipment and peripherals
• Rotation of on-call schedule for after-hours support
• Network troubleshooting
• Server-side applications and support
• The ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make sound decisions
• Misc. projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a related field or 4+ years of helpdesk experience required. Completion of CompTIA exams or courses towards MCSE required. Experience with server and workstation troubleshooting, printer repair, computer hardware, phones, PDAs, faxes required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of computer systems hardware and software to include Windows and MSOffice.
Experience with end users and excellent customer service skills.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
MS Office; Windows XP; Server 2000 and Server 2003.
Arthrex - 22 months ago