QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.qsii.com
The IT Intern will be responsible for helping the IT team with Support Tickets, Windows troubleshooting, phones, laptops. printers, monitors, and more. This will give this intern the opportunity to have real-life experiences in a learning environment to prepare for future job opportunities.
- Help manage Support Tickets; Basic Windows troubleshooting
- Assist with set-up, installation and configuring of the following: PC, Laptops, Servers, Network printers, IP Phones
- Asset inventory of Laptops, Desktop, Printers, Monitors etc.
- Assist with new user setups and moves
- Track, document and communicate progression of tasks and provide follow-up to ensure on-time completion
- Keep IT stock room clean and organized including unpacking of all IT receiving
- Assist with administrative tasks, including some facilities related items
- Perform additional job-related duties as required
Required Education (including certifications):
- Understanding of Networks, Microsoft Operating systems and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Ability to learn, research and self-educate
- Aptitude for success
- Analytical, relationship building, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision
QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
NextGen Healthcare - 22 months ago
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...