TTM is seeking a Programmer/Analyst to join the Santa Ana team to maintain and assist with ongoing development of an in house custom production system. |
• Key position functions include supporting and maintaining legacy code and developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems.
• The person in this role will also port legacy code to .NET Architecture, will work in SQL Server, and work on Oracle development.
• In addition, the Programmer/Analyst will troubleshoot system problems and issues and look for ways to improve the application. Finally, software source revision control.
A successful candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 5 years experience using SQL Server and Oracle (Proficient in writing stored procedures, trigger, and views).
• Delphi Experience is a plus.
• Experience working on ERP systems within a manufacturing environment is a plus.
• Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
• In addition, must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Reinforce to all employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d) Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide training to all facilities and departments and support periodic audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
TTM Technologies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...