Ruby Tuesday – |
IT Project Administrator/Coordinator – IT Department (Maryville, TN)
Ruby Tuesday is seeking an IT Project Administrator/Coordinator in the IT Project Management Department at the Restaurant Support Center in Maryville, Tennessee
The Project Administrator / Coordinator works closely with the VP-IT Systems and Process Management to manage all aspects of a project. He/She will work with the IT Directors to set project goals, tasks, and deadlines, get the resource assignments, and monitor and summarize progress of projects. The Project Administrator / Coordinator will prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ruby Tuesday – IT Project Administrator/Coordinator – IT Department (Maryville, TN)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to conduct interviews with users and then create user requirements based on the interviews
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical requirements. Ability to assign responsibilities to team members, and manage deliverables.
- Understanding of RTI restaurant operations and the day-to-day happenings at the restaurant level is desirable.
- Attentiveness to details and drive to follow through on the smallest details
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves problems. Planning, prioritizing and goal oriented are a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Server and Office Automation Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Good English writing and editing skills
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately in compliance with Audit standards.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the project management field is a plus but not required.
Familiarity with a variety of the Restaurant industry concepts, practices, and procedures. One to three years of experience in the hospitality industry or in a related area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of experience in the IT field. Familiarity with IT concepts is required.
Interested applicants may apply by going to www.rubytuesday.com. Select careers, select zip code 37801, List under Support Center – IT Project Management
Ruby Tuesday Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago