Scope of Work:
These positions require an experienced Project Manager to be part of a core team responsible for advising, facilitating and liaising with client leaders & Stakeholders, Managers and Service Providers on behalf of Group Insurance. The successful candidate would be expected to have project coordination/management experience, with strong communication / leadership ability with a track record of Project delivery. The incumbent will project manage Business and Technical projects. Strong organizational and coordination skills are essential as is the ability to multitask and work with stakeholders in diverse locations
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Act as a mediator between team members and stakeholders
- Familiar with Software development lifecycles & Be savvy in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft project.
- Work with the project sponsor to provide initial and then detailed project estimates
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task and identify when each task will be performed
- Prepare agenda for meetings, ensure that correct participants are included, and host meetings.
- Work with project sponsor to facilitate the project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverable, required resources, budget and timing
- Prepare presentations for mid/senior management.
- Coordinates project phases and tracks progress
- Prepare project plans and liaise with participants of the project for updates.
- Update project plans and highlight any activities that fall outside of scope dates to Senior Management.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle
- Facilitate ongoing discussions throughout the project lifecycle
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring that changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms
- Minimum of 4 years IT Project Management experience
- Professional Project Management Qualification (e.g. PMO)
- Group Insurance experience, Agile experience and/or experience with package implementations is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence peers and senior managers in partner organizations and to work across organizations to gain buy-in and build consensus to deliver on objectives
- Innovative problem solving and strategic thinking skills, along with strong business acumen and analytical capabilities
- Experience of risk management related disciplines & Strong quality, process, procedure, customer service, leadership, communication and project management skills, with a high focus on results
Atlantic Partners - 9 months ago