Our Client has an immediate need in Baltimore, MD for an exceptional IT Project Manager to support, facilitate and motivate a dynamic, geographically diverse project team. The successful candidate will have expertise in Kanban and other Agile methods and practices including daily planning; release and sprint backlog management, velocity tracking, estimation, visualization, scrum meetings and task cards and user stories.
The PM/Kanban Lead will support a dynamic and talented team, working in fast paced environment supporting mission critical applications with Kanban Best Practices. The successful candidate will have exceptional background experience in Agile Best Practices and coaching as well as excellent problem solving and team building skills.
The candidate will work closely with project management and tech leads to do the following:
- Observe current Agile practices/processes
- Capture metrics using VersionOne Tool
- Establish baseline
- Identify current challenges and areas for improvement
- Summarize observations and present plan for corrective action
- Execute new plan
- Effectively communicate with peers and next level of management
- Must possess personal leadership skills, initiative, and strong attention to detail
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and work comfortable alone and as part of a team
- Must be able to work with diverse and dynamic global team members
- Need strong communicator, negotiator, and someone that is seen as a partner/strong collaborator
- Mentor current Release Manager/Kanban Lead on Kanban best practices
- VersionOne tool experience a plus
Kinetix is a value-driven organization dedicated to quality service. We conduct business with the highest level of integrity and measure our...