Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Southwest Ohio area company to find and qualify candidates for their IT Project Manager position.
This position will be focused on large WAN, large LAN and VoIP implementation projects involving telecom providers and carriers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years’ experience managing multiple, including global, locations.
- Must have a PMP certification
- Must have the technical knowledge and experience with all aspects of telecom circuit delivery and facility build out
- Must understand the amount of effort required for telecom projects and be able to estimate and challenge effort.
- Must have experience with SIP implementation as the client is modernizing their Global Network
- Experience with VoIP is a plus
- 2 years ago - save job