IT Project Supv - Healthcare Solutions
- Requisition #: 202945325
- Job Category: Information Systems
- Operation: SCS Alpha IT Customer Implementations GA
- Job Group: FT Supervisor
- Job Grade: 059
- Job Code: I191
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ALPHARETTA, GA 30005 - Morris Road Location
Are you looking to advance your Information Technology career? If so, then UPS is the place for you!
Once known as a trucking company. UPS is now recognized as a technology company with trucks and is poised for success. Spending more than $1 billion a year on information technology, UPS provides its customers unparalleled capability in tracking and distribution intelligence. This technological infrastructure also enables UPS to provide fully integrated Web-enabled, business-to-business solutions.
UPS Information Services, a leader in information technology, is currently seeking career-minded individuals to join our team. If you are highly motivated with a degree in Computer Science or related discipline, then UPS is a great place for you to advance your career .
The IT Project Supervisor primary responsibility is to facilitate the onboarding of new revenue and protect existing revenue through understanding customer IT requirements and implementing the IT systems that satisfy those requirements.
The selected IT Project Supervisor will coordinate activities to ensure an efficient implementation of new products or enhancements to current products, which will be used by internal and external customers. The products and projects will be of complex nature. Responsible to coordinate deployment of software and hardware; testing of new products and enhancements; sending communications; act as liaison between various groups; general administrative duties.
The IT Project Supv must:
Excellent time management skills are required. This is an externally facing position which requires the ability to work directly with our customer's IT and management teams.
- be proficient with MS Office Suite including MS Project
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have excellent presentation, organizational, problem-solving, trouble-shooting skills
The desired IT Project Supervisor will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
- Experience with implementation and integration of software systems for clients.
UPS - 12 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...