Positions in this function are involved in developing and implementing efficient and effective test plans for new systems problems and/or enhancements. Includes understanding of QA methodology, processes and associated automated testing tools.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives
- Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment
- Product test and driving defect resolution
- Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
- Establish and maintain test cases and test data
- Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center and/or Test Director
- Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents
- Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within information Technology software
- Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
- 3+ years experience as QA tester/Analyst in web portal and mobile testing environment
- 2+ years experience as a QA lead with a global work force
- 2+ years hand on automation testing experience - QTP preferred
- Must be able to obtain NAC clearance
- Bachelor's Degree required
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 NAC form SF86 .
As a requirement of UnitedHealth Groupâ€™s contract with the Department of Defense, this position requires U.S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf , (the National Agency Check or â€œNACâ€). Successful completion of the NAC process is a requirement for continued employment in this role. NAC processing will be initiated by our TRICARE Security Officer post-offer, and can take 3-6 months for a final decision communication from the Department of Defense. Candidates will be allowed to begin employment with UnitedHealth Group in this role based on an interim clearance, and final results will be communicated as they are received. Failure to obtain final NAC approval will result in termination from this role.
- PMP Certification
- Mobile cloud testing tool experience( one script technology)
- 508 compliance tool experience
- Prior experience in managed health care industry
- Unix shell scripting experience
UnitedHealth Group IT provides a diverse and comprehensive array of application design and infrastructure services designed to advance improved health and well-being for our customers, and to benefit UnitedHealth Group employees across the enterprise. Comprised of the Application Services Group, Enterprise Technology Services Group and the IT Business Services Group, UnitedHealth Group IT has over 7,000 internal and external resources across the globe, and offices in California, Connecticut, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Carolina, Wisconsin and India.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 4 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...