I. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for overseeing our Identity Access Management (IAM) and LDAP infrastructure. Responsibilities will include helping to set and oversee strategic direction, implementation and testing of current and future projects/changes. Manage a small team of security analysts and architects involved with our IAM, Middleware and Database environments.
IAM Systems consist of CA SiteMinder, Identity Manager and eAdmin products (Arcot: RiskMinder, AuthenticationMinder), RSA Securid infrastructure, Entrust Certificate Authority infrastructure, LDAP infrastructure. These systems are used to support mission critical applications with thousands of customers – banking, trading, custody, fund services.
II. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS:
The person will be based out of the Charlotte office. The incumbent will interact with and/or support various technical groups and cross functional teams throughout Citco to deliver solutions to complex problems.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Possess strong architectural implementation experience and background in IAM.
• Design and architect Identity and Access Management control security solutions in coordination with IT Operations and application developers.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Provide technical direction and prioritization to his/her staff with regard to the various IAM, Middleware and DB technologies, systems and initiatives.
• Maintain expertise on security trends through training, research and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures.
• Ensures that IAM assets are being maintained and preserved responsibly by ensuring disaster recovery, troubleshooting and back-up procedures are in place.
• Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the infrastructure.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
Administrative / Professional Expectations:
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to work independently with or without direction and or supervision.
• Demonstrate effective teamwork and working relationships with others, both from Citco and external clients.
• Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development.
• Portray professional demeanor.
• Communicate and prepare written material in professional manner.
• Maintain a tidy desk and work environment.
• Accept responsibility and personal accountability.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in approach to work.
• Demonstrate use of professional judgment on the job.
IV. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Background / Qualification / Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required; Graduate Degree a plus.
• Security certifications preferred.
• Strong familiarity with Middleware, Database, J2ee, and SOA technologies.
• CA SiteMinder Design, Architecture and Administration.
• Administration and Design of CA Identity Manager or equivalent Provisioning system.
• Single Sign On, SAML and Federation.
• PKI, SecureID or other tokens knowledge desired.
• Experience working and troubleshooting in complex distributed global systems.
• Experience with Network Security systems (firewalls, intrusion detection, vulnerability analysis, etc.).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Project management skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, including Senior Management and end users.
• Must be able to effectively management multiple concurrent projects with high attention to detail.
Previous Work Experience:
• Five or more years developing and supporting security solutions for Identity Management and Access control. SSO, LDAP and Federation experience required. This includes system architecture, configuration, monitoring, and ongoing compliance.
• Two or more years supporting application integrations with CA SiteMinder. This includes SiteMinder architecture, configuration, monitoring, and compliance.
• Experience with the following web servers: IIS, Apache, and IBM.
• Two or more years working in a Unix environment.
• Experience with the following application servers: Websphere, JBOSS, TOMCAT other Middleware applications.
• Database experience a plus.
• Five or more years working with Infrastructure systems in a global environment across multiple data centers.
V. WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a challenging job in a growing international company, an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial and technological instruments, and a friendly and fast-paced environment. Additionally, Citco is proud to offer our employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.
VI. INTEREST IN APPLYING?
Please click here to apply: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CITCO&cws=1...
Find out more about us! www.citco.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY ACT (ADA) STATEMENT:
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled must be able to perform the essential job specific functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by the organization on a case by case basis.
Citco - 7 months ago