IT Senior Business Analyst – Financial Systems
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all types of financial system integrations from initial request phase to final production. The Sr. Business Analysts also manages the process, in support of requirements and strategic initiatives.
- Defines and drives execution of workplans across areas.
- Translates strategic intent to specific deliverables in own area; owns business contribution to the Team Charter: dependencies, impact areas, and background.
- Facilitates requirement meetings.
- Prepares business requirements documents.
- Prepares business use cases.
- Designs, prepares and maintains requirements traceability matrix.
- Prepares business impact assessment.
- Prepares functional requirements, including flows and GUI mockups as needed.
- Facilitates workshops to document “as is” and ‘”to be” work process flows.
- Defines user security needs.
- Verifies data for testing is complete and ready for use by the development team.
- Defines, plans, and conducts SIT testing; reports results.
- Coordinates and reviews UAT testing.
- Drives business sign off on UAT results.
- Negotiates defect and enhancement discussions with business.
- Updates business process documentation, including work flows, RACI charts, and procedures.
- Designs and develops training modules and documentation.
- Responsible for work effort estimates.
- Drives development of and coaches work.
- Participate in conversion, pilot, and implementation discussions / tasks.
- Possess strong data analytical and product management skills.
- Communicates effectively (both verbal and written) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Engages in multiple projects simultaneously.
2+ years experience as an IT Business Analyst with project work specific to finance-related systems (i.e., EDI, eCommerce, B2B, accounting, finance, treasury, credit, etc.).
2+ years experience of gathering detailed business requirements, interpreting customer business needs, and translating needs into operational business requirements.
Prior or current experience as a Business Analyst interacting directly with an Accounting / Finance business unit.
Prior work experience with data and system integrations that support any of the following: a procure-to-pay process; e-commerce sites; billing.
Experience with Agile methodology.
Experience with Hyperion planning applications.
Experience with AOP planning or Essbase databases.
Experience with PeopleSoft.
standard office environment
Many restaurant-goers in the US can thank this company for the food on their plates. US Foods (formerly U.S. Foodservice) is the...