Job Title: IT Senior Manager, Manufacturing KR-033-13
Reports To: IT Solutions Sr. Director, ERP
Location: Ft. Smith, AR
Compensation: $117,000, plus 15% Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive Package
About our Client:
Leading, global manufacturer and bottler of premium distilled spirits and fine wine.
The IT Senior Manager, Manufacturing position is responsible for defining, analyzing, designing, implementing and documenting new manufacturing managements systems.
- Ensures implementation of manufacturing management and plant related projects and user requests on time, within budget and meeting previously agreed to user requirements.
- Works with users to develop/improve manufacturing management and plant related processes and implements systems to improve users productivity at all facilities.
- Develops and validates system implementation plans and requirements.
- Manages staff of managers, business analysts, programmers, and/or consultants on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Performs manufacturing management help desk duties.
- Organizes, hires, appraises and develops staff to maximize services to users.
- Controls use of manufacturing solutions resources and provides project status reporting.
About The River Group
- Education: degree in Management Information Systems or related field with emphasis in Manufacturing and Operations Management. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of sound knowledge and experience supporting Manufacturing, Inventory, Purchasing, Distribution and Warehousing application functional areas.
- Project leader experience supporting JDE E1 8.12 or later versions Manufacturing Management, Purchasing and Warehouse/Distribution systems.
- Experience with project implementations including multi-company projects working with Business Consultants.
- Experience developing functional modifications to customize different JDE E1 8.10 or later version modules.
- Project management and system development cycle experience is required.
- Knowledge of multi-facility MPS/MRP is a strong plus.
Salary USD 117000 - 117000 Per Year Career Level Required Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff) Experience Required 10+ to 15 Years Education Required Master's Degree Job Type Employee Job Status Full Time Contact Information Phone : Fax : Email : email@example.com
- Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
- After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers, and managing the negotiations.
Monster - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -