The IT Services Specialist is the primary liaison between Information & Communication Technology Department (ICT) service providers and Enel Green Power North America (EGP-NA) procurement. This position will support the ongoing procurement activity of the ICT Department and is responsible for ICT asset management and software compliance. The person in this position will be r esponsible for maintaining and creating policy, process, and procedure for the lifecycle management of all technology assets in accordance with ITIL v3. They will provided ICT project management support for assigned projects, programs, and business unit efforts in collaboration with ICT Team Members to optimize achievements and execute to desired project results.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Creating PR’s, PO’s, Service Entry Sheets and accruals required to provide monthly budget to actuals reports to track actual spend throughout the fiscal year.
- Collects, reviews, and submits monthly project KPI’s for active projects as required by EGP-ICT, including validating status, risks / issues and budget.
- Responsible for defining ICT supplier service level agreements, measuring performance, and driving customer satisfaction through ongoing reporting and feedback.
- Provides project and departmental status reporting, including % complete, risks / issues, and financials
- Serves as a support function/resource ensuring all phases of a project are executed according to project plans
- Implementation and oversight of IT Service Management (ITIL v3) including the implementation of best practice in areas such as asset management, operations management and ICT service support to ensure that ICT services are updated and aligned with changing business needs.
- Manage ICT OPEX / CAPEX / Project budgets, including processing of SAP Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Service Entry Sheets and monthly accruals to track, reconcile, and report ICT budget to actuals
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field · Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology experience in a technical or application development role
Experience working in an SLA (Service Level Agreement) Superior communication skills, both written and oral · Familiar with ITIL Principles and practices, and how they relate to the goals and objectives of the organization
- Experience in documentation of technical/business requirements, vendor contracts and negotiation
Strong relationship building skills SAP experience Detail and process oriented · Ability to speak Spanish or Italian a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to prioritize work / project tasks
This is a sedentary position, involving significant sitting, but can include some standing and walking. May exert up to 10 lbs occasionally, but usually negligible force is necessary.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Physical Activities: Talking, hearing, near acuity, handling and fingering.
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
Monster - 17 months ago