Lockton Companies – Dallas Series, is currently seeking an IT Specialist / Help Desk Support to provide technical phone support and problem resolution to information technology users in a 300+ person office. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Assists end users in operation of computers, peripheral and software applications.
- Provides the majority of first level technical phone support to Lockton IT users.
- Documents incoming requests and routes tickets to appropriate Information Technology Technician when needed.
- Provides weekly Help Desk detail reports to supervisor.
- Provides consulting and training as needed for IT systems and services.
- Provides assistance to Information Technology Specialists with onsite troubleshooting, hardware and software installations.
- Assists in developing short-term and long-range objectives and strategies.
- Maintains awareness of new system procedures and processes, software capabilities, and other technological advances.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Provides exceptional customer service and adheres to the Lockton Philosophies.
- Minimum three years related experience in help desk support
- Minimum three years related experience in troubleshooting computer hardware, software and networking
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office 2007, Windows XP
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills required
- Flexibility to work overtime, off-shift support, and some travel (minimal) required
- Handles confidential information in the best interest of both customer and company
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health, dental and vision coverage, which begins on your first day of work; 401(k) with a company match and immediate vesting; a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is the largest independent, privately owned, global insurance broker and employs more than 3,800 people. Lockton delivers services...