WANTED! IT Specialist
It's not enough to be better, you have to be different! At Le Parker Meridien Hotel, our brand is your personality. If you are bright, knowledgeable, witty and stylishly confident, then you just may be what we are looking for.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?:
- Are you a computer hardware, software, installation & maintenance guru?
- Are you a pro at providing support while keeping a ‘cool’ head?
- Do you have strong organizational & follow up skills to get the tasks done?
- Are you three snaps with Google Apps?
- Can you plan an attack on a MAC?
You’ve got to have these Essential Skills:
- Applications - Windows XP/07 & MS Server 2003 & 2007
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, busy environment. Patience and self-motivation are key!
- Keep it under control - excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Staying Power - Committed to be available when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills - work well with other and build effective working relationships throughout the organization
- Explain it in “Non-Geek” terms - able to guide & train users in software & hardware applications
- Are you a modern day Sherlock?—scope out & investigate the root of system problems & how multiple aspects link together
- Can you handle it? – stand for long periods of time and able to lift, push, pull, bend, carry in excess of 45lbs.
- English fluency to show off your excellent oral and written communication skills
These Desirable Skills will put you at the top of the stack:
- Knowledge of MAC OS, Micros Fidelio Opera property management system, YARDI, Micros
point of sale system, Delphi sales and marketing system, Oracle & SQL, Safelok guest room key system
- Got a Computer Science or Tech Support degree/certificate—even better!
- Knowledge of the hospitality lingo and software, wow! a plus
- At least one year experience in hotel industry operations
- Speak different languages—great!
Medical, Dental, 401K, Free Meals, 401K, Flex Spending
Account Vacation and Paid Holidays
If you dare to be different, you may be right for us. To be in the game, email, or snail mail your resume. For our Job Hotline update, please call (212) 708-7351 or visit www.parkermeridien.com.
Two years experience will put you at the top of the stack. We’ll contact the most qualified
candidates for a personal interview. Good Luck!