Cheezburger runs more than 60 popular meme sites including I Can Has Cheezburger? , FAIL Blog , Memebase , The Daily What , and Know Your Meme . Cheezburger is one of the largest humor destinations in the world and where millions of people come to enjoy their 5 minutes of happiness every day. Cheezburger counts a passionate fan base of more than 25 million people who contribute hundreds of thousands of pieces of content and remixes each month.
About the Postion:
Cheezburger is looking for an awesome IT Administrator to support our Seattle office, as well as our remote employees who work remotely across the US. The ideal candidate is an energetic self starter - ready to own the managment of all technical issues. You must be abe to work independently while managing incoming requests, prioritizing workload, and super excited to find creative solutions.
The position at Cheezburger will look like:
Must have(s) aka Miniumum Qualifications:
- Assist employees with technical issues related to hardware, software, and/or peripherals.
- Troubleshoot client hardware problems, and replace components when necessary.
- Build and maintain teleconferencing solutions for a distributed workforce.
- Build and maintain effective A/V solutions
- Reconfigure machines for reassignment
- Set up equipment for new employees, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Manage network and account access and security
- Install, maintain and upgrade local servers.
- Install, maintain and upgrade centralized login/domain services.
- Create and maintain documentation for systems and processes
- Maintain company databases (Mail, Dropbox, Group Accounts)
- Maintain Assets log
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience in an IT administration role.
- Must have experience administering a variety of systems using centralized domains – Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux
- Must have experience upgrading and maintaining hardware components
- Must have experience with Audio/Visual systems
- Must have complex problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter
Cheezburger, Inc. - 20 months ago