SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking candidates for an IT Support Analyst position with our client in Newport News, VA. This is a 6-month Temp-to-Hire position, for the 11:00am to 8:00pm EST shift.
Serves as the customer service liaison between corporate associates and the IT department for purposes of prompt incident resolution. The Support Analyst is expected to provide technical support for any issue reported within corporate standards. Must have a solid understanding of relationship between hardware, software and business systems and processes.
- In addition to the essential job functions described above, all associates will perform duties as requested by management.
- Consistently document and troubleshoot any reported issue.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the IT department.
- Develop and maintain understanding of Corporate and IT policies and procedures.
- Continued development of "creative thinking" in troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrate solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate solid customer service and follow-up skills.
- Develop the ability to multi-task
- Comply with defined ITIL processes
- Help facilitate the Incident Management process, to include internal and external communication and liaise with 3rd tier resources for determining root cause.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Work overtime as needed, to include weekly on-call Support rotation as needed
- Some travel, as required
- 1- 4 years related work experience preferred.
- Help Desk or Technical Support required.
- Experienced using MS Office products
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Solid organizational skills
- ITIL certification preferred
- Maximum of 25-30% time spent in "Not Ready" status
- Majority of calls should be resolved through use of tools, documentation, knowledge, and other reference materials.
- All calls should be logged with sufficient detail in HP Servicedesk. Content of Service calls will be evaluated periodically for adequate details.
- Customer Service skills will be measured and monitored as necessary through ACD tools, surveys, and customer feedback
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
- Vision: minimum vision required to prevent injury from oneself and others
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds with or without correction
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Lifting small weighed objects constantly; 10 pound objects frequently and 20 to 30 pound objects occasionally
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SLAIT Consulting - 20 months ago