We are currently seeking a Level II Support Analyst to join our corporate office in Wayne, PA!
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as an escalation point for service requests that cannot be resolved by Level 1 technicians
- Installations or replacements of various hardware components, software repair, diagnostic testing
- Utilization of remote control tools used to take over the user’s machine for the sole purpose of troubleshooting and finding a solution to the problem
- Desktop image creation/maintenance, including basic Windows Server maintenance/troubleshooting
- Work within a ticketing system to create, update, resolve, or escalate tickets to internal teams
- Active Directory account and group creation/modification
- Exchange troubleshooting and administration tasks, including Postini tasks
- Basic VOIP administration tasks
- Support mobile devices such as iPhones and iPad devices
- Create, update, and maintain documentation on systems and processes
- The majority of your time will be spent completing projects and project oriented tasks
Education and Expereince
Skills, Personal Characteristics, and Abilities:
- Associates or Technical degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Computer skills, word processing, spreadsheet and database software knowledge.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Ability to work with and train end-users with various degrees of computer knowledge.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and follow office procedures.
- Familiarity with mobile devices.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities, coupled with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy and document the results of efforts.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be an effective team player
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Strong customer service with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Must be flexible to work day, evenings and weekends as needed. (on call rotation)
- The candidate will possess excellent time management skills, and should have the ability to work independently, prioritizing their own tasks when necessary
Nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents and operate standard business office equipment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time at a CRT and assisting users on the telephone. Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds of computer hardware and related equipment. Work performed in a general office environment.
CUBESMART is an Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/D/V
Background & Drug Screen Required
U Store It - 18 months ago